Compact Sectional Overhead Door
Compact Sectional Overhead doors are perfect for situations where room for tracks is limited and a high level of insulation is required. Unlike standard sectional overheads, this compact model folds up as it opens so there’s no need for back tracks therefore reducing the space required for head room.
In addition to the above, the door is insulated using CFC-free polystyrene which is then glued to aluminium stucco cladding, and sealed by rubber weather seals to ensure that there is no transmission of heat or cold, which will provide a thermal performance that betters Building Regulation’s requirements. The panels also offer a 20dB sound reduction value which makes it suitable for openings with acoustic requirements.
- Food manufacturing factories
- Production halls
- Processing facilities
- Loading Bays
- A variety of other food production facilities
- Enables physical separation between rooms, even when the door is open, by means of a horizontal air blade.
- Perfect protection against the entry of infections and as a barrier for viruses and bacteria.
- Availability of ventilation with heated air, as a thermal barrier for refrigerated areas.
- Touchless controls are available which can be suitable for sterile environments due to the degree of tightness and ease of cleaning.
The maximum dimensions for the Air Flex door are 4500 x 4500 mm.
This door can operate up to 2 metres per second.
Operating temperature range
Ability to operate from -10°C to +50°C.
- Standard curtain coated in PVC – 1100g/㎡
- Frame manufactured from galvanised or stainless steel AISI 441 – AISI 316.
- Lateral motor position
- Duty cycle of 3 cycles/min
- 1 million cycle working life
Options and Variations
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Heated guides/motor for cold room applications.
- Food grade (FDA) curtain.
- Acciai Inox AISI 441 o AISI 316
Architect? Use Our Architect Tools
We have several resources available for architects including CAD drawings and detailed product information.
Having Trouble Measuring?
There are three main methods for fixing your shutter to the aperture. Use our measuring guide to obtain the most accurate quote.
+44 (0) 1384 221743
UK Roller Shutters Ltd
Wombourne Enterprise Park
Get in Touch
We offer a wide range of roller shutters suitable for a number of different applications. All that choice may be confusing which is why we’re happy to offer a no-obligation consultation.
Our roller shutter supplier experts will discuss your requirements with you, and help you to choose the right roller shutters.
Get in touch today for a free quote.