Compact Sectional Overhead Door
Compact Sectional Overhead Door
- Product Description
- Ideal Uses
- Key Features
- Technical Specifications
- Downloads (.DWG FILES, NBS SPEC, CAD DRAWINGS)
Compact Sectional Overhead doors are perfect for situations where room for tracks is limited and a high level of insulation is required. Unlike standard sectional overheads, this compact model folds up as it opens so there’s no need for back tracks therefore reducing the space required for head room.
In addition to the above, the door is insulated using CFC-free polystyrene which is then glued to aluminium stucco cladding, and sealed by rubber weather seals to ensure that there is no transmission of heat or cold, which will provide a thermal performance that betters Building Regulation’s requirements. The panels also offer a 20dB sound reduction value which makes it suitable for openings with acoustic requirements.
This door has various accessories and vision profiles available, please see Key Features tab below. In the event that any part is damaged during use, it can be easily repaired using replacement components.
- Industrial Units
- Loading Bays
- Large Apertures (openings up to 8m width)
- Transport and Logistics buildings
- Commercial properties
- Explosive Environments
- Anywhere with a need for a high level of vision
- Can span up to distances of 8 metres wide (dependent upon door height)
- Comes in 10 standard colours, including: RAL 3002 (Carmine Red), RAL 5010 (Gentian Blue), RAL 5017 (Traffic Blue), RAL 6005 (Moss Green), RAL 7016 (Anthracite Grey), RAL 7032 (Pebble Grey), RAL 9002 (Grey White), RAL 9006 (White Aluminium), RAL 9007 (Grey Aluminium) & RAL 9016 (Traffic White). We can also powder coat to RAL/BS colours not specified above for an additional charge.
- Rectangular and Oval polycarbonate vision panels can be included within the slats to allow low level vision.
- Part and Full Polycarbonate panel door options are available in 3 colour options (Clear, Opal & Green), please specify exactly what you require when requesting a quotation.
- Wicket Gate doors can also be incorporated to allow easier access within the day.
The aluminium panels are of 40mm thickness and a height of 610mm, and include CFC-free polystyrene filling for insulation. Each panel is sealed using a rubber weather seal which ensures that there will be no leakage and has been rated at Class 2 (EN12425) for Water Permeability.
These full light panels will be identical dimensions to the above aluminium panels. The polycarbonate comes in 3 colour options (Clear, Opal & Green) with the frame around it being either standard anodized aluminium finish or RAL 9002 (Grey White). Other RAL/BS colour options will be available upon request for an additional charge.
Aluminium guides of a 90mm width and a variable depth dependent upon shutter dimensions (140-220mm depth).
Comes in 10 standard colours, including: RAL 3002 (Carmine Red), RAL 5010 (Gentian Blue), RAL 5017 (Traffic Blue), RAL 6005 (Moss Green), RAL 7016 (Anthracite Grey), RAL 7032 (Pebble Grey), RAL 9002 (Grey White), RAL 9006 (White Aluminium), RAL 9007 (Grey Aluminium) & RAL 9016 (Traffic White). We can also powder coat to RAL/BS colours not specified above for an additional charge.
This door would generally be operated using a 3 phase motor, but single phase motors will be used if the dimensions are small enough and it suits the site. Every motor comes with an emergency crank handle as standard in order to operate the door in the event of a power outage. High speed motors are available with speeds up to 60cm/sec, please specify if you require this as it would be an additional charge.
ARCHITECT? USE OUR ARCHITECT TOOLS…
We have several resources available for architects including CAD drawings and detailed product information.
HAVING TROUBLE MEASURING?
There are three main methods for fixing your shutter to the aperture. Use our measuring guide to obtain the most accurate quote.
Coming soon, our smartphone app...
Out and about? Our new app will allow you to measure apertures for our roller shutters.