XPose Electric Blackout Blinds
XPose Electric Blackout Blinds
- Product Description
- Ideal Uses
- Key Features
- Technical Specifications
- Watch the Video
Our Xpose electric black out blinds offer an aesthetically pleasing and cost effective alternative to roller shutters if insulation and light control is your main objective.
The blind itself is made from a unique solar-protective fabric which can block 100% of all UV and sun rays. The fabric can be used both indoors and outdoors due to its fire retardant, anti-mold and hard wearing properties.
The electric black out blind meets the objectives laid down in the EU Directive on the Energy Performance of Buildings and is prefect for screening rooms, lounges, bedrooms, conference rooms, laboratories and other living spaces.
The fabric’s thin insulation cuts heating costs in the winter and air conditioning costs in the summer and will significantly reduce your carbon footprint throughout its lifetime.
- Screening Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Aesthetically pleasing – our Xpose black out blinds are an innovative alternative to traditional rolling shutters. The system is very small and can be easily installed above windows or patio doors.
- Thermal comfort – the electric black out blinds repel 100% of the sun’s direct rays, improves the window’s insulation and acts as a barrier to radiation from the window; cold or warm.
- Maximum resistance and safety – the fabric offers incredible strength thanks to its Rachel Trameur-type weave. It also has a special coating that protects colours from the UV rays and inclement weather as well as an opaque membrane that offers all the benefits of a composite material. This membrane naturally resists micro-organisms and is fully waterproof, fire retardant and certified by official bodies.
Blackout screen textile
- Sunworker Opaque by Dickson high-strength polyester yarn, coated in special UV and weather resisting material
- Weight – 0.51kg/m2
- Flame retardancy – M1 (NF 92503) – B1 (DIN4102)
- Tearing Strength – Warp 69 daN/5cm; Weft 40 daN/5cm
- Tensile Strength – Warp 245 daN/5cm; Weft 160 daN/5cm
- Thickeness – 0.49mm
- 1.2 W/m3K
- Colours – RAL 9016 White, RAL 7045 Silver, RAL 7047 Grey, RAL 7032 Beige, RAL 5024 Frost, RAL 7030 Elephant
- Complete roll-formed aluminium box with pressure-moulded aluminium alloy end plates. End plate slot into guide channels
- Extruded aluminium bottom slat and concealed ballast with rubber weather seal and side locking
- Aluminium guide channels, polyester powder coated, with floating zip lock system to ensure the screen remains firmly inside the guide channels width of 32mm
- Electric: Tubular motor and internal rocker switches as standard. Remote control handset and a range of group control and multi-channel operation options also available.
- Blind Colours – RAL 9016 White, RAL 7045 Silver, RAL 7047 Grey, RAL 7032 Beige, RAL 5024 Frost, RAL 7030 Elephant
- Wide choice of operation options including switches, smart phone activation, key fob operation.
- Guide channels and hood enclosure can come in any standard RAL colour
VIDEO COMING SOON
ARCHITECT? USE OUR ARCHITECT TOOLS…
We have several resources available for architects including CAD drawings and detailed product information.
HAVING TROUBLE MEASURING?
There are three main methods for fixing your shutter to the aperture. Use our measuring guide to obtain the most accurate quote.
Coming soon, our smartphone app...
Out and about? Our new app will allow you to measure apertures for our roller shutters.