UKRS Windte Model
UKRS Windte Model
- Product Description
- Ideal Uses
- Key Features
- Technical Specifications
Solid, stylish design ideal for large spaces.
The UKRS Windte comes in a compact and attractive olive style casing which allows the awning to be discreet when closed, but can stretch up to 6000 mm wide without a central support.
- Commercial properties
- Can be used to protect children/customers/produce from the sun’s rays
- Can be used as protection from the rain (in smoking areas for example)
- Can come with heating and lighting options to maximise the amount of time outside
- Made in the UK
Product reference: Sun Awning
Type: Full Cassette
Model: Windte Model
Electric (240v Somfy RTS Orea Tube Motor)
Control Device: Somfy Telis 1 Hand Transmitter
Optional: Wind Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Sun Sensor, Sun & Wind Sensor, Rain Sensor, Multi-Channel Hand Transmitters
78mm x 1.2mm Galvanised
Face Fix Brackets
Optional: Spreader Plates, Gutter Brackets, Stand-Off Brackets
White (RAL 9010), Cream (RAL 9001), Light Grey (RAL 7035)
Optional: Textured Anthracite, Textured Sepia Brown, Textured Black, Powder Coated
White (RAL 9010), Cream (RAL 9001), Anodised Silver
Optional: Textured Anthracite, Textured Sepia Brown, Textured Black
Dickson Orchestra Acrylic Fabric (Plains, Block Stripe, Fantasy Stripe
Optional: Dickson Orchestra Max, Dickson Alto FR, Dickson Opera, Weavetop PVC
Optional: 200mm Straight Valance, 200mm Wavy Valance, Made to Measure
Min Width: 1976mm
Max Width: 6000mm
Projections: 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm
As standard we offer 3 difference valance options – wavy, straight, or with no valence.
Patio Heaters – if it’s cold outside simply turn the heater on and enjoy extended time outside
Lighting – Continue to eat outside when it’s dark by using your remote to activate the awning lighting
Sun and wind Sensors
- The Sunis Sensor RTS is a solar powered autonomous sun sensor that automatically controls your Somfy RTS powered awning, providing automatic sun protection.
- The Soliris Sensor RTS is a mains powered sensor that extends or retracts your awning as the sun come out or goes in, with priority to retracting them when wind speeds exceed a preset value, preventing wind damage (such as the fabric ripping) in strong winds.
- The Eolis 3D WireFree Sensor battery powered wind sensor detects vibrations from high winds and automatically retracts your patio awning to protect the fabric, mechanism and your property, even in your absence.
A large range of standard and non-standard colours are available. See colour sheet for more information.
ARCHITECT? USE OUR ARCHITECT TOOLS…
We have several resources available for architects including CAD drawings and detailed product information.
HAVING TROUBLE MEASURING?
There are three main methods for fixing your shutter to the aperture. Use our measuring guide to obtain the most accurate quote.
Coming soon, our smartphone app...
Out and about? Our new app will allow you to measure apertures for our roller shutters.