Advantages of Roller Shutters
In the past, when roller shutters were closed, they tended to give the home or business a bland appearance sometimes described as sterile. Needless to say, this was not the desired effect for neighbourhood communities of for commercial properties seeking to boost their brand.
Nonetheless, roller shutters offered important advantages: Roller shutters are coated with a high quality thick layer of powder for lasting colour brilliance. This eliminates the need to re-paint or spray.
- The shutters are designed specifically for increased stability and appearance.
- Aluminium expands less than other materials when exposed to heat so roller shutters hold their form through hot and cold weather.
- Manufacturers and installers tailor the design to the millimetre so that after installation the shutter is trouble free.
- In the summer heat, roller shutters keep the interior premises cool but during the chill of winter the shutters can retain heat and help reduce energy consumption.
- Roller shutters help keep the premises secure, safe and private by keeping prying eyes away.
- Roller shutters protect against theft and discourage unauthorised access.
- The finished product can be used for a number of uses including over windows, doors, or even as a garage door.
- Roller shutters are used by residential property owners as well as by commercial properties.
Types of Roller Shutters
Local roller shutter manufacturers and installers have developed customised capabilities for a wide range of shutters. The products are available in various colours and can be customised to include different sizes and even logos when requested.
Below is a list of the types of roller shutters that can be deigned to add aesthetic appeal.
- Electric Roller Shutter Doors
- Self-Coiling Aluminium roller shutters
- Industrial Steel Roller Shutters
- Expanding Internal Office Grilles
- Steel Hinged Doors
- Aluminium Brickbond Roller Shutter Doors
- Insulated Roller Shutter Doors
- Fire Rated Roller Shutter Doors
- Sectional Overhead Doors
- Continental Domestic Roller Shutter Doors
UK Roller Shutters provide the full-service, meaning that we not only stock the product but also provide experts to install the shutters.
The same crews can provide outstanding customer service should the shutters ever need repairs and maintenance. Our roller shutters are durable and impervious to weather, even over long periods of time.
The manufacture of roller shutters is regulated under terms stated in the Health and Safety Act if 1974, Regulation 18 (2)(B). Terms of manufacture and maintenance are governed by this statute.
There are many different types of roller shutters. If you have any questions as to what solution is best for your home or business, get in touch with UK Roller Shutters today by calling 01384 221743. You can also contact us online.